Return to Google Apps
Help! I can't get Gmail to work on my phone or other email client
If you have followed the instructions located here or here and your NAU Gmail account still wont setup properly on your phone or your third-party email client, you may need to
re-authenticate through the Google Captcha page.
- Go to:
- For your username, enter in your full NAU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click sign in. You do not need to enter your password on this screen.
- You will be redirected to NAU's Central Authentication Service (CAS) where you can log in as you would on any other NAU website. If you are already logged into CAS, you will not see the CAS login screen and can proceed to the next step.
- Click Continue on the Additional Verification Step web page and wait for Google to process the request (this can take anywhere between 5-30 seconds).
- Once you see the Verification Completed webpage, go back to your phone, app, or application and try setting up your Gmail account again.
* If you are trying to access the NAU Gmail site directly through your
phone''s browser and are receiving an error with the text: "too many redirects"
then try the following.
- Browse directly to http://mail.google.com/a/nau.edu
- Restart the phone or device
- Clear you browser''s cache/cookies
Back to top